Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sarah Palin Ran Out of Things to Blame on President Obama Today



[strong]Wasilly, AK[/strong] - Journalists assigned to cover Sarah Palin were stunned today when, fully expecting a new barrage of attacks against President Obama, Ms. Palin simply stated, "I got nothin'."

Of course, that didn't stop her from dredging up old complaints of his handling of everything from health care reform, to the economic crisis, to the illegal immigrant problem, climate control, global warming, gun rights, education, taxes and financial reform. In fact, Ms. Palin claims that she has all but exhausted her attacks on the President for his handling of the oil spill as well. "I've accused him of everything I can think of, including the admittedly lame complaint that he is in bed with big oil and not caring about the wildlife that is being affected by the oil spill, which, by the way, is entirely his fault."

Ms. Palin, however, promised not to keep the news people hanging, vowing to get with her advisers as soon as possible, as well as making a few phone calls to Mr. Murdoch and others, to drum up some more of the same to keep the momentum going.

"You can count on me to be ever vigilant in attacking the President as often and as loudly as I can to make sure that everyone in this country knows what a poor job he is doing as our present leader. As long as there is a Fox News Channel and as long as I am a major contributor, I will be as vocal as I can to fill in any gaps left open by Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck."

With that, she gave her famous wink and said "Don'tcha worry about a thing America. We got it covered."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...