Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Huffington Post Offers Rupert Murdoch Job as Contributing Blogger

Not one to kick a competitor when he’s down, Ariana Huffington has gone public today with an offer to Rupert Murdoch to write a blog for the Huffington Post.

“I can’t imagine what he’s going through right now knowing that his empire is crumbling by the second,” Huffington reportedly told a colleague over dinner. “I think my viewers would be fascinated to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth since I’m assuming he has no writers left to tell the story for him,” Huffington was overheard saying.

Not surprisingly, Huffington says there is no money in the budget to pay Murdoch for his blog posts, but assumes that the fact that she is giving the former media mogul an opportunity to explain to the world in his own words exactly how his empire came crashing down would be payment enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...