Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ann Romney Counts the Ways She Shouldn’t Be Considered Blessed


Ann Romney gave the first speech of her political life last night as a potential first lady and by most accounts, she was said to have done a fine job.

However, Fox News analyst Juan Williams, formerly of NPR fame, gave a different assessment saying Mrs. Romney came off looking like a corporate wife, and that her husband takes care of her, for which he was roundly dismissed by his colleagues and most Republicans as being a false assumption.

Mrs. Romney, as well, wasn’t taking it sitting down and fired back with all the reasons why she is definitely not that blessed. Here are her comments…

“Sure, I married a good looking man, but honestly, have you noticed he has a bit of a feminine side? It’s murder sometimes getting mirror time in the morning. We’ve had to build separate bathrooms for me.”

“I’ve had my health problems, and yeah, I still look as healthy as a horse. Speaking of which, do you know how much it costs to feed an expensive dressage horse these days?”

“You try sitting home all day wishing your husband had a regular job so you wouldn’t have to listen to him moan and whine all the time about how the maid won’t make his favorite sandwich for him.”

“Five boys, need I say more? Uh, make that six.”

“I can’t count the times I’ve hired a caterer for private functions and have invariably been overcharged for the rumaki.”

“I have to personally take Mitt clothes shopping every fall. If I didn’t, he’d end up wearing seersucker even in winter.”

“I can’t enjoy driving around in my Cadillac anymore without someone reminding me that it was President Obama and not my bird-brained husband who bailed GM out.”

“The GOP leaders tell me I have to come off looking like I totally understand what the American woman is going through during these tough times, and I honestly have no clue how I’m going to pull that off.”

“They switched my hair appointment to Thursdays.”

“If Mitt wins the election, I have to move into that horrid White House. If he loses, I have to listen to him whine all the time about him not getting his favorite sandwich.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...