Sunday, July 22, 2012

Epitome of Lazy

Iguassu Falls Slideshow

The above link has nothing to do with satire. It is neither sarcastic nor is it funny. It is, however, proof of just how lazy the owner of this blog is.

I know how to embed "share" buttons on my blogs. I did it on this blog. I just forgot how I did it. I have another blog called SouthernBrazil.blogspot.com. I could have taken the time to add a share feature to that blog, so that I could have uploaded and shared this slideshow with the world, but honestly, I've not the time nor the inclination right now.

So, fair warning. This is a slideshow of a beautiful place. It is not satire. Deal with it until I get it all sorted.

Thanks for your patience...obviously, I have none.

Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...