Sunday, May 11, 2014

Letters to Mom on Mother's Day

Dear Mom,

Dad said I had to make you pancakes for breakfast, but then we both remembered how it went last year. So get dressed. We're going to IHOP.

Love your smart and hungry son,
Randall


Dear Mom,

Happy Mother's Day...to you, and to me. Oh, yeah, maybe I should mention, I'm pregnant! Isn't that amazing?

Mom, mom?

Love,
Amanda


Dearest Mommy,

Or Mommy Dearest, as you like me to call you. Sorry I forgot to call you again on Mother's Day, or your birthday, or Christmas, for that matter...your last threatened lawsuit pretty much put the quietus on us having a loving relationship, but you are a Mother, now aren't you. So read between the lines.

Happy

Mother's

Day.

Your estranged daughter,
Sybil



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...