Friday, September 20, 2013

This is Obamacare on Koch

A host of new television ads backed by a group known as Generation Opportunity, which is funded in part by the Koch Brothers, are being aimed toward young Americans in the hopes of scaring them enough that they choose to opt out of buying insurance under the Affordable Care Act.

Since I can't write anything remotely funny about this, I thought I'd just post the site and let you decide yourselves if we have finally reached the tipping point between sane and insane when it comes to debating serious issues like affordable health care in America.

WARNING: May cause choking. Do not eat or drink anything while viewing these videos.

http://optout.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...