Monday, February 4, 2013

Burt Reynolds Post

As most of you who know me, know that I am not a mean-spirited person, and I take writing satire very seriously. While my story on Burt Reynolds only got one negative comment, it was enough to make me re-think posting this about someone I do not personally know.

If Burt Reynolds reads my blog (that was satire), I'd like to apologize for making fun of the poor way his plastic surgeons have treated him and wish him the best for the rest of his life. I would only urge him to not worry so much about what's on the outside because from what I've seen, he really is a pretty nice guy. And to make it up to Burt, I'll show a picture that no one should have a problem with.

Promise I will try very very hard never again to go after nice guys.


Sincerely,
P. Beckert

Ed Note: Re-posting this to wish Burt Reynolds a speedy and complete recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...