Sunday, April 7, 2013

Message from Blog Owner

Hello devoted readers,

I have recently  been unable to write new material for my blog; however, I would hate to see you have to get your daily satire fix from a substandard blog. Therefore, I've determined that a reprisal of some of my earlier works will fit nicely in this spot until I can come up with more funny material.

I believe I have enough stories that deserve a second look anyway, so I've decided to try them out now. Each day, I will bring back an oldie but goodie and let you decide whether or not you love it even more the second time around.

So please feel free to let me know your preference. In the meantime, if there is a story you'd like me to bring back, I'll be happy to oblige.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience and understanding.

The Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...