Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Still Plenty of Time to Buy For Christmas - Net's Best Satire, Vol. I Now Available Online


At Discounted Price

Book Review (Short Version)

Sure, it's a great book because two of my stories appear in it, but if we're being honest, there are other satire writers out there who are equally as talented as me. Ok--more talented than me. Oh alright, stop twisting my arm--INFINITELY more talented than me.

But that just makes it that much more important to get your copy of this hilarious book today. You'll be happy you did.

Net's Best Satire, Vol. I is also available on Barnes & Noble website and wherever else great ebooks are downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...